Sales & Marketing Interns
LiveAnswer.com has an excellent opportunity for Sales & Marketing Interns looking for an active company with a lot of opportunity to gain valuable experience. You will work directly with sales, marketing and executive staff to provide support with sales and marketing efforts as well as provide high quality customer care.
The ideal candidates will be highly organized, have excellent attention to detail, strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to multi-task, manage multiple projects on tight deadlines and thrive in a creative, strategic and entrepreneurial environment.
- Provide customer support through steady contact with new and existing customers.
- Provide sales support for all new customers through consistent phone, email and chat communication.
- Assist marketing and executive staff with daily marketing efforts.
- Must be confident on the phone. This job requires a lot of customer calling.
What is in it for you?
- Competitive Salary.
- Insurance benefits.
- Fun working environment with a great team.
- Great opportunity to gain experience and learn.
- Minimum Associate's degree in marketing, communications or business related field.
- Minimum 2 years experience in sales, marketing or executive assistant experience.
- Fluent in English, please provide a writing sample.
- Not shy about taking and making calls with customers, vendors or service partners.
- Proficient with Excel, Google Docs, and Mac OS.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States.
- Able to work from at least 9:00 am - 6:00pm. (1 hour lunch break).