Senior Front-End Engineer
LiveAnswer.com is looking for Senior level Front End Developers who are passionate about building scalable, responsive web experiences. We have plenty of opportunities for you to grow, learn new skills, be creative, and solve unique problems.
The ideal candidate will be highly organized, have excellent attention to detail, strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to multi-task, manage multiple projects on tight deadlines and thrive in a creative, strategic and entrepreneurial environment. Open and immediate communication between interdisciplinary teams is key to getting things done quickly and effectively. We are a small team who moves quickly and need people who can hit the ground running grow with us.
You will be responsible throughout many phases of the product lifecycle. Starting with contributing to design discussions, releasing updates and fixes to current application functionality, building new functionality, and finding ways to improve and optimize the products along the way. You will be a primary contributer to the direction and growth of the products lines as well as the company as a whole.
- Strong AngularJS experience
- Strong knowledge of AJAX event handling and best practices for smooth application experience
- Thorough understanding of CSS and HTML
- Experience using Sketch3 and/or Adobe Photoshop
- Strong familiarity with PHP & MYSQL web application development / lifecycle
- Some familiarity with MongoDB and how it works and interacts with MySQL
- Understanding of how modent container systems (like Vagrant)
- Experience with modern UI build frameworks (NPM, Grunt, Gulp)
- Experience in user interface development, engineering cross-device, cross-browser compliant code
- Ability to ramp up quickly and switch between / projects easily.
- Collaborative team player that take instructions easily as well as find things that need to be done on his/her own
- Understanding of Web-development tools for new applications
- Bachelor's Degree: computer science, electronics engineering or other engineering or technical discipline is a plus
- 5 - 8 years of relevant experience